Cryptocurrency Market Update – Arizona to Accept Tax Payments in Cryptocurrency
Residents of Arizona can Pay their Taxes in Cryptocurrencies
Amid all the negativity surrounding cryptocurrencies, the State Senate of Arizona passed a bill allowing its residents to pay their taxes in cryptocurrencies. According to the bill, taxpayers will be able to pay their bills in Bitcoin and other cryptos by 2020. If this bill is adopted, Arizona will become the first state in America to allow tax payments. To read the full story, click here.
Coinbase has added another feature to its payment page – a Coinbase Commerce button as a payment option. Thanks to this added feature, users no longer need to have a Coinbase account to use cryptos to make payments. For more on this story, click here.
Gibraltar first to regulate ICOs
In another first, the government of the British territory of Gibraltar will be the first in the world to draft laws that will regulate ICOs. To read the full story, click here.
Total Market Cap
The total cryptocurrency markets cap stands at $429 billion which represent a %1 increase for the past 48 hours. The total cryptocurrency trading volume right now is $18 billion, while the dominant cryptocurrency remains the Bitcoin with a 34.4% share of the total market cap.
Bitcoin Price Analysis
At the time of writing, Bitcoin price is at $8,788, representing a 1% increase in the coin’s value for the last 48 hours. The current trading volume is $6B and the total market cap at this time is $148 billion.
Ethereum Price Analysis
Ethereum prices have been quite stable in the last 48 hours, with the cryptocurrency’s current price at $867, which represents a loss of 1.5% in that time period. Trading volume of ETH currently stands at 2.2 billion and the market cap is at $81.87 billion.
State of the Top 20 Cryptocurrencies
**All data given below is for the last 48 hours.
- Bitcoin is trading at $8,330.48, down 4.99%. BTC’s market cap is currently $139.55 billion.
- Ethereum is trading at $839.26, down 4.81%. ETH’s market cap is currently $81.87 billion.
- Ripple is trading at $1.02, up 7.68%. XRP’s market cap is currently $39.9 billion.
- Bitcoin Cash is trading at $1,254.93, down 4.35%. BCH’s market cap is currently $21.28 billion.
- Cardano is trading at $0.377, down 2.41%. ADA’s market cap is currently $9.78 billion.
- Litecoin is trading at $153.32, down 6.22%. LTC’s market cap is currently $8.45 billion.
- Stellar is trading at $0.379808, down 4.68%. XLM’s market cap is currently $7 billion.
- NEO is trading at $107.45, down 8.33%. NEO’s market cap is currently $6.98 billion.
- EOS is trading at $8.73, down 9.16%. EOS’s market cap is currently $5.79 billion.
- IOTA is trading at $1.76, down 10.20%. MIOTA’s market cap is currently $4.88 billion.
- NEM is trading at $0.536939, down 10.27%. XEM’s market cap is currently $4.83 billion.
- Dash is trading at $599.21, down 6.29%. DASH’s market cap is currently $4.72 billion.
- Monero is trading at $234.95, down 9.84%. XMR’s market cap is currently $3.69 billion.
- Lisk is trading at $25.89, down 5.37%. LSK’s market cap is currently $3.05 billion.
- TRON is trading at $0.043734, down 7.78%. TRX’s market cap is currently $2.87 billion.
- Ethereum Classic is trading at $25.69, up 1.01%. ETC’s market cap is currently $2.56 billion.
- Tether is trading flat at $1.00. USDT’s market cap is currently $2.22 billion.
- Bitcoin Gold is trading at $128.27, down 22.42%. BTG’s market cap is currently $2.15 billion.
- Qtum is trading at $28.81, down 6.55%. QTUM’s market cap is currently $2.12 billion.
- VeChain is trading at $4.16, down 10.73%. VEN’s market cap is currently $1.95 billion.