Market Update 4.06.19 – Hashstac Partners with STO Global-X
Hashstac Partners with STO Global-X
The Gibraltar Stock Exchange Group’s (GSX Group) subsidiary, Hashstac Inc. has partnered with STO Global-X, a Singapore based technology firm, to help with the issuance of cryptocurrency tokens. This new partnership was announced on April 05 by the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX).
Through this partnership, Hashstac and STO Global-X will launch a new product called the Tokenized Securities Exchange. This product will let stock exchanges and other regulated financial institutions tokenized assets as well as push up trading, settling and clearing of digital securities.
Read more about this story here.
Gambling Primary Use Case for Tron’s Blockchain
According to data collated and analyzed by the analytics company Dapp Review, Dapps (decentralized applications) on the Tron Blockchain advanced $1.6 billion worth of activity in 2019’s first quarter, with over 432,000 users estimated to have used the Blockchain. However, of this amount, Dapp Review’s report showed that more than 64% of Dapps on the network pushed gambling related apps.
On the back of gambling related games, Tron’s Dapps volumes soared to a new high in March this year, with over $102 million in transactions on one single day – March 15. In contrast, on that same day, EOS Dapps saw transactions worth $16 million and the Ethereum Dapps saw less than $4 million.
Read the rest of the story here.
AltDex Launches Crypto Index for Gaming-Related Tokens
Indices provider for cryptocurrencies, AltDex announced via a blog post on April 4 that it had launched a new crypto index for gaming linked tokens. The company developed a benchmark index called the AltDex Gaming Index for the Blockchain-based gaming space, which was designed to track tokens as well as cryptocurrencies of projects that were related to esports, video games as well as other analogous Dapps (decentralized applications).
According to the post, the new index will track 13 tokens that are related to games such as Enjin Coin (ENJ), Theta Token (THETA), Kin (KIN), Loom Network (LOOM), GameCredits (GAME), Decentraland (MANA), and so on.
Read more about this story here.
Total Market Cap: Apr 06
The capitalization of the cryptocurrency market continues to rise and now stands at $176.14 billion. Trading volumes are now $52.19 billion.
Bitcoin Price Analysis: Apr 06
After a day of its price dropping, Bitcoin’s price is once more above the $5k mark at $5031.64, a 1.20% gain in the last one day. Trading volumes are at $16.23 billion and the crypto’s capitalization is at $88.70 billion.
Ethereum Price Analysis: Apr 06
Ethereum is up 1.34% to a token price of $164.95. Capitalization is at $17.40 billion and the crypto is facing trading volumes of $7.07 billion.
State of the Top 10 Cryptocurrencies: Apr 06
Ripple and Cardano are the only two cryptos in the 10 most valuable tokens that are current trading down, by 1.31% and 0.66% respectively. Of the others, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only two tokens that have gained more than one percentage point in their prices, up by 1.20% and 1.34% respectively.
- Bitcoin’s trading at $5031.64, rising 1.20%. Currently, the worth of the asset in the market is $88.70 billion.
- Ethereum’s trading at $164.95, rising 1.34%. Currently, the worth of the asset in the market is $17.40 billion.
- Ripple’s trading at $0.360880, falling 1.31%. Currently, the worth of the asset in the market is $15.06 billion.
- Litecoin’s trading at $87.79, rising 0.36%. Currently, the worth of the asset in the market is $5.37 billion.
- Bitcoin Cash’s trading at $290.78, rising 0.90%. Currently, the worth of the asset in the market is $5.15 billion.
- EOS’s trading at $5.30, rising 0.83%. Currently, the worth of the asset in the market is $4.80 billion.
- Binance Coin’s trading at $19.27, rising 0.95%. Currently, the worth of the asset in the market is $2.71 billion.
- Stellar’s trading at $0.0125620, rising 0.56%. Currently, the worth of the asset in the market is $2.42 billion.
- Cardano’s trading at $0.089858, falling 0.66%. Currently, the worth of the asset in the market is $2.32 billion.
- Tether’s trading at $1.01, rising 0.30%. Currently, the worth of the asset in the market is $2.08 billion.