Grayscale Says ETH Trust Funds Not At Risk
During the rise of the more than 50 percent attack on Ethereum classic or ETC, the manager of an investment car has been trying to dodge questions coming from investors. The latter, in particular, are basically dying to know whether or not own funds are safe.
Grayscale Investments claims that it forwarded emails after receiving inquiries from clients who want clarity behind the recent attack. The company, however, did not decide to send notifications to investors relating to the fund. And while it is expected from businesses to generally act upon such attacks, the product development and research associate Matt Beck said otherwise. Beck assures the company’s clients that there was not a direct risk, and the same thing can be said for the possibility of stealing and/or double-spending.
Read the full report here.
BTC’s Value Decreases As Altcoin Supply Increases
It appears that there is a downward pressure relating to all prices of digital currencies following the development of competing altcoins. This narrative was made clear after the Federal Reserve bank of St. Louis conducted a research.
According to the researches, there is a possibility that the future price path could remain bounded by two extremes. For starters, the study pinpoints that the price of Bitcoin in terms of the United States dollar will largely depend on its exchange rate, which should be relative to all altcoins in the crypto market.
The report also further suggests that the bulls, in particular, are expected the world’s leading digital currency to appreciate relative to these alternative cryptocurrencies. However, there is also a possibility of keeping its market capital comparative to the world crypto market cap. Still, the researchers are absolutely confident that this has not been the primary concern so far.
Read the full report here.
A Blockchain Innovation Campus Is Coming
A good number of states in the United States are starting to embrace the value of the blockchain technology. In fact, local officials from the Douglas County, which is situated in the central Washington, are hoping to create a blockchain innovation campus. This should not come as a surprise, especially since the county is home to the world’s most substantial cryptocurrency minig industry.
But a great number of crypto miners have recently been lured towards some central Washington counties. This is basically due to the fact that the process in the country is all about promoting affordable hydroelectricity-generated power. The official report inputs that these local officials are hopeful of using blockchain to come up with a lesser volatile industry.
Read the full report here:
Total Market Cap: January 13
The trade volume in the cryptocurrency market is reportedly at $13.49 billion. As for the market’s capitalization, it was able to hit $122.42 billion.
Bitcoin Price Analysis: January 13
In the past 24 hours, Bitcoin was not able to maintain and thus fell about 0.03% to trade at $3,655.74. The world’s leading digital currency’s trade volume arrived at around $4.46 billion, though its market happened to be at $64.07 billion.
XRP Price Analysis: January 13
XRP’s price jumped 0.16% to trade at $0.332370. As far as the altcoin’s trading volume is concerned, it managed to acquire $350.21 million while keeping its market capitalization at about $13.64 billion.
State of the Top 10 Cryptocurrencies: January 13
In the past 24 hours, some prices were up while others spiralled down. Meanwhile, Bitcoin SV was successful in dethroning Cardano and, thus, taking the 10th spot.
- Bitcoin’s market price fell 0.03% to $3,665.74, and the world’s leading crypto’s value is at $64.07
- XRP’s market price jumped 0.16% to $332370 while keeping the value of its market at around $13.66 billion.
- Ethereum’s market price fell 1.12% to $78. As for the ETH’s value, it is around $13.12 billion.
- Bitcoin Cash’s price in the market fell at around 62% to $134.45, and it possesses around $2.36 billion in terms of market value.
- EOS’ market price jumped 10% to $2.43, and the value of the altcoin in the market is at $2.20 billion.
- Stellar’s market price rocketed to about 32% to $0.109780, and value is stunning the market at $2.10 billion.
- Litecoin’s market price jumped around 33% to $32.88, and as for its value, the market sees a figure of around $1.97 billion.
- Tether’s market price fell 0.02% to $1.02, contributing to an average of $1.92 billion in market value.
- TRON’s market price fell 3.20% to 0.022782. As for the digital currency’s value, the market showcases a figure of 1.52 billion.
- Bitcoin SV dethroned Cardano at the 10th spot, with its market price jumping to 4.61% to $50. As for its value in the market, it is $1.50 billion.