Market Update 12.04.18 – KIBIS Plans Rollout of Self Service Kiosks
KIBIS Plans Rollout of Self Service Kiosks
Blockchain based company KIBIS has recently unveiled its plan to roll out a worldwide network of self-service kiosks, which will allow millions of unbanked people to make purchases, pay bills and also gain access to other financial services that were hitherto unavailable to them.
The company stated that there are already a range of services available through their kiosk network, including paying for gas, electricity and water, booking airlines tickets, checking flight details, subscribing to television subscriptions like Amazon Prime and Netflix and buying pre-paid vouchers for others.
Read more about this story here.
US Govt. Assessing Feasibility of Tracking Privacy Coins
The American government’s Department of Homeland Security is now assessing the feasibility of tracking transactions that were done using privacy coins. The DHS Small Business Research Program published a new pre-solicitation document that assessed the use of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin for monetary transactions.
However, while the document explored the topic applications of cryptocurrencies both in commercial and as well as government spaces, the prime focus of the document was on assessing a way to carry out forensic analyses on privacy coins such as Monero to see if they were being used for criminal activity.
Find out more here.
IPC Systems Partners with R3 Consortium
The US trading-communications company IPC Systems has entered into a partnership with the enterprise level Blockchain consortium R3. IPC Systems produces trading turrets, which are communications systems employed by financial traders in their trading desks.
Now, IPC plans to use this partnership to support R3’s Corda Blockchain via its Connexus Blockchain based platform. In this partnership IPC will provide the Corda network with capital market data, thereby making the information that is sourced by smart contracts, which are called oracles, much more accurate.
Read more about this story here.
Total Market Cap: Dec 04
The crypto market’s worth has fallen further to $126.75 billion since yesterday. Current trading volumes are $14.24 billion.
Bitcoin Price Analysis: Dec 04
Bitcoin’s price is currently trading around $4k mark at $4002.22 per token, a 0.20% drop since yesterday. The digital asset’s worth in the market is now $69.62 billion and is trading at volumes of $5.39 billion at the moment.
Ethereum Price Analysis: Dec 04
Ethereum’s token Ether is current trading at a price of $111.81, a drop of 1.10% since yesterday, and its market worth is now $11.58 billion, with trading volumes of $1.92 billion.
State of the Top 10 Cryptocurrencies: Dec 04
Of the top ten digital currencies, nine are trading down. Tether is the only asset in the top ten list to be in the green, with a 0.24% increase in its token price. Of the rest, the worst hit is EOS, which has unexpectedly nosedived by 10.09%, followed by Bitcoin Cash, which has slumped by 4.44% and Stellar, which is down by 1.85%, since yesterday.
- Bitcoin’s trading price is $4002.22, falling 0.20% since yesterday. The digital token is now worth $69.62 billion.
- Ripple’s trading price is $0.358843, falling 0.40% since yesterday. The digital token is now worth $14.47 billion.
- Ethereum’s trading price is $111.81, falling 1.10% since yesterday. The digital token is now worth $11.58 billion.
- Stellar’s trading price is $0.153009, falling 1.85% since yesterday. The digital token is now worth $2.93 billion.
- Bitcoin Cash’s trading price is $157.99, falling 4.44% since yesterday. The digital token is now worth $2.76 billion.
- EOS’s trading price is $2.54, falling 10.09% since yesterday. The digital token is now worth $2.30 billion.
- Litecoin’s trading price is $31.99, falling 1.22% since yesterday. The digital token is now worth $1.90 billion.
- Tether’s trading price is $0.997775, rising 0.24% since yesterday. The digital token is now worth $1.85 billion.
- Bitcoin SV’s trading price is $94.07, falling 0.78% since yesterday. The digital token is now worth $1.64 billion.
- Cardano’s trading price is $0.039673, falling 1.72% since yesterday. The digital token is now worth $1.02 billion.